What is a VinInspect Vehicle History Report?
A VinInspect Vehicle History Report provides an easy-to-understand readout about your potential vehicle purchases. Composed from numerous databases across the United States, your report will include:
- Service records to ensure you know how well-maintained previous owners kept any vehicle you are considering purchasing
- Ownership records to inform you if any vehicles you are interested in have ever served as a taxi or rental
- Accident checks to ensure vehicles you are interested in have not been involved in total loss or other incidents
- Salvage title notification to make certain you do not purchase a vehicle that was stolen; was damaged in a wreck, fire, or flood; or is unsuitable for driving
- Vehicle registration checks to tell you where your potential vehicle was previously
- Stolen vehicle notification to avoid purchasing a vehicle that was stolen to help you avoid legal entanglements
- Vehicle recall notifications to prevent you from buying a vehicle that requires repairs of open recalls
- Airbag deployment indications that may have been the result of serious accidents
- Photos for you to see the vehicles you are interested in buying
Vehicle History Report
Your VinInspect Vehicle HIstory Report will provide you with an easy-to-read summary that neatly compiles valuable data to help guide you through the buying process. The information we will supply you with comes from several official sources to ensure your report is as accurate and up to date as possible. Records that we provide in your Vehicle History Report include:
- Recall information
- Odometer readings
- Repair history
- Service history
- Accident history
- Number of previous owners
- Registration information
- Vehicle use history (rental, taxi, lease, etc.)
- Theft and scrapped reports
- Age of vehicle
- Technical records
- Odometer readings/mileage
- Title information (junk, salvage, etc.)
- Reasons for and results of inspections
- Emission Values/CO2/EU Codes
Vehicle Identification Number — VIN
- Service records
- Vehicle registration
- Police reports
- Insurance policies
Ordering a VinInspect report
- Obtain the VIN of the vehicle you are interested in purchasing.
- Enter the VIN in the VIN decoder on VinInspect. It is possible that there will be multiple records from which you can choose.
- Click to purchase your VinInspect Vehicle History Report or purchase report packages and receive a discounted rate.
- Log in to your VinInspect account to review your reports. When you purchase multiple reports, you will have unlimited time for report credit redemption.
- 1 report - $8.99
- 4 reports — $25.17
- 16 reports $86.34
My VinInspect Account and Customer Support
- On our homepage, click the “Login” button.
- Enter your email and password.
Don`t have a VIN? Click here!
"I used VinInspect’s vehicle inspection service, and I have to say I was amazed by both the reasonable price and the speed that they got it done. Really impressed with this company."
Maria, Z. Paris
"A friend of mine told me about VinInspect, and I’m super happy she did. I almost spent an extra $20 on the same service using CarFax! "
Adam, R. New York