RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Selected this company from a long list of choices because of their low prices. I checked the vehicle I was looking to buy and it was branded for not actual odometer reading. For the rest the car was fine, but I came to the conclusion that it was not worth the requested price. All in all Vininspect is a convenient and cost effective service. Thank you!
Vininspect reports provide comprehensive and accurate information, have been really useful for me. Apart from single report, you can get packages and save money. So when I bought 16 reports I was given a $57 discount. Would definitely use the service again and recommend it to others.
Absolutely Perfect! Thank you so so much..
DO YOU HAVE
Fuel Economy Information
- Types of Fuel: Regular Gasoline
- Combo: 0.0 MPG
- City, gallons per 100 miles: 4.2
- Highway, gallons per 100 miles: 33
- Combo, gallons per 100 miles: 3.6
- CO2 emissions g per mile: 317
RECALLS FOR 1988 HYUNDAI EXCEL GL VIN KMHLF21J8JU422845
Recall #1Date: 06/19/1989
Component:VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
Summary:IF CRUISE CONTROL MAIN SWITCH IS IN THE ON POSITION WHEN ENGINE IS STARTED, SYSTEM CAN BE AFFECTED BY A SHORT DURATION VOLTAGE DROP CAUSED BY OPTIONAL HI-POWER (H340) RADIO.
Conequence:THIS COULD CAUSE ERRATIC CRUISE CONTROL OPERATION, WHICHCOULD RESULT IN AN ACCIDENT.
Notes:REPLACE ELECTRONIC CONTROL MODULE.
Recall #2Date: 12/31/1991
Component:ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
Summary:DETERIORATION OF THE REED VALVE SUBASSEMBLY MAY LEAD TO A MALFUNCTION WITHIN THE SECONDARY AIR SUPPLY PORTION OF THE EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM. THE SCREWS WHICH ATTACH THE REEDS TO THE REED VALVE SUBASSEMBLY MAY RUST, AND IF THE RUSTING BECOMES SEVERE, THE SCREW HEADS WILL ERODE AND ALLOW THE REEDS TO SEPARATE FROM THE REED VALVE SUBASSEMBLY. CORROSION MAY ALSO OCCUR ON THE REED VALVE SUBASSEMBLY, DEFORMING THE REED SEATS AND PREVENTING THE REEDS FROM CLOSING PROPERLY. SEPARATION OF THE REEDS FROM THE REED VALVE SUBASSEMBLY OR IMPROPER CLOSING OF THE REEDS ALLOW HOT EXHAUST GASES TO FLOW BACKWARD INTO THE PLASTIC SECONDARY AIR FILTER CASE WHEN THE VEHICLE IS BEING DRIVEN. THESE HOT EXHAUST GASES MAY MELT THE SECONDARY PLASTIC AIR FILTER CASE.
Conequence:THE MELTING PLASTIC AIR FILTER CASE MAY LEAD TO A FIREIN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT.
Notes:REPLACE THE REED VALVE SUBASSEMBLY WITH ONE WHOSE METAL COMPONENTS ARE FABRICATED FROM CORROSION RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL.
Recall #3Date: 06/06/1994
Component:VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER SYSTEM:WINDSHIELD:HEATER CORE
Summary:THE HEATER CONTROL VALVE STEM DOES NOT MEET THE MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS. HIGH COOLANT TEMPERATURES CAN CAUSE THE STEM TO LEAK.
Conequence:THIS CAN RESULT IN A BURN INJURY TO THE FRONT SEAT PASSENGER'S FEET AND LEGS.
Notes:DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE DEFECTIVE VALVE STEMS.
Recall #4Date: 10/04/1993
Component:POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Summary:THE MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS MAY LOCK UP FROM INSUFFICIENT LUBRICATION OF THE GEARS IN THE TRANSMISSION CASE. THIS CAN CAUSE THE DRIVE WHEELS TO SEIZE AND THE VEHICLE TO COME TO A SUDDEN STOP.
Conequence:SUDDEN STOPS WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING CAN CAUSE VEHICLEOCCUPANTS TO BE THROWN AROUND IN THE CAR, AND CAUSE LOSS OF VEHICLE CONTROLWHICH COULD RESULT IN AN ACCIDENT.
Notes:HYUNDAI WILL PERFORM A COST FREE TRANSMISSION OIL CHANGE.