RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Vininspect reports provide comprehensive and accurate information, have been really useful for me. Apart from single report, you can get packages and save money. So when I bought 16 reports I was given a $57 discount. Would definitely use the service again and recommend it to others.
When I was planning to buy a 06-08 Toyota Camry I was choosing between 5 cars. So I got reports for each of them and found out that 4 cars were not in perfect condition, to say the least. The engine of the first one, judging by the images was severily damaged, another one had not actual mileage and 2 more had been hit in the front. So I bought the only one that had a clean history and happy I didn`t buy a lemon.
Absolutely Perfect! Thank you so so much..
DO YOU HAVE
RECALLS FOR 2015 Hyundai Genesis VIN KMHGN4JF6FU015982
Recall #1Date: 02/19/2015
Component:ELECTRICAL SYSTEM | EXTERIOR LIGHTING:TAIL LIGHTS | POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:GEAR POSITION INDICATION (PRNDL)
Summary:Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Genesis vehicles manufactured February 21, 2014, to January 24, 2015. Water may leak into the rear combination lamp assemblies and cause an incorrect gear display on the instrument panel or a delay in the engagement of the selected gear when the vehicle is shifted from Park to Reverse or Drive.
Conequence:If the incorrect gear is being displayed, the vehicle may move in an unintended direction, increasing the risk of a crash.
Notes:Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will apply pads to prevent water intrusion into the combination lamp housing, free of charge. The recall began on April 14, 2015. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-671-3059. Hyundai's number for this recall is 128.
Recall #2Date: 12/22/2015
Summary:Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Genesis vehicles manufactured March 3, 2014, to February 9, 2015, and equipped with Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 tires installed as original equipment. The affected tires may develop cracks in the tire sidewall, resulting in a loss of air.
Conequence:Tire sidewall cracks could cause a rupture during use, resulting in a rapid air loss and loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Notes:Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the factory tires with tires of another brand, free of charge. The recall began February 19, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-671-3059. Hyundai's number for this recall is 138.
Recall #3Date: 08/02/2016
Component:ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT PANEL
Summary:Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015 Genesis sedans manufactured February 1, 2015, through May 20, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with a seven-inch TFT-LCD instrument cluster that may display an incorrect vehicle speed or may illuminate all of the warning lights or not illuminate a warning light that needs to be lit.
Conequence:If the instrument cluster displays the vehicle speed or illuminates the warning lights incorrectly there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Notes:Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 30, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 147.
Recall #4Date: 06/05/2017
Component:PARKING BRAKE:INDICATOR LIGHT
Summary:Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2015-2016 Sonata and Genesis vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the warning light to indicate that the parking brake is applied may intermittently not illuminate in the dash due to corrosion in the switch.
Conequence:If the parking brake indicator is not illuminated when the parking brake is applied, the driver may operate the vehicle with the parking brake partially engaged, increasing the risk of a crash.
Notes:Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the parking brake switch, free of charge. The recall began on August 4, 2017. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-671-3059. Hyundai's number for this recall is 164.