RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Selected this company from a long list of choices because of their low prices. I checked the vehicle I was looking to buy and it was branded for not actual odometer reading. For the rest the car was fine, but I came to the conclusion that it was not worth the requested price. All in all Vininspect is a convenient and cost effective service. Thank you!
When I was planning to buy a 06-08 Toyota Camry I was choosing between 5 cars. So I got reports for each of them and found out that 4 cars were not in perfect condition, to say the least. The engine of the first one, judging by the images was severily damaged, another one had not actual mileage and 2 more had been hit in the front. So I bought the only one that had a clean history and happy I didn`t buy a lemon.
Helping people to recognize the fake of auto payer is a valueless work. Thank you!
DO YOU HAVE
RECALLS FOR 2012 KIA SORENTO BA VIN 5XYKT3A10CG294748
Recall #1Date: 10/06/2015
Component:POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
Summary:Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain model year 2011-2013 Kia Sorento vehicles manufactured October 19, 2009, to January 31, 2013. In the affected vehicles, if excessive force is applied to the gear shift lever, the brake-shift interlock mechanism may chip or crack allowing the transmission being able to be shifted out of "Park" without the brakes being depressed. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 114, "Theft Protection."
Conequence:Without requiring the brake to be pressed, the vehicle may be unintentionally shifted out of Park, allowing it to roll, which may result in a crash.
Notes:Kia will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake-shift interlock mechanism, free of charge. The recall began on November 9, 2015. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC124.
Recall #2Date: 03/31/2017
Component:ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
Summary:Kia Motor Company (Kia) is recalling certain 2011-2014 Optima, 2012-2014 Sorento and 2011-2013 Sportage vehicles. Machining errors during the engine manufacturing process may cause premature bearing wear within the engine.
Conequence:Bearing wear may result in the engine seizing, increasing the risk of a crash.
Notes:Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the engine assembly, and replace the engine if necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 20, 2017. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC147.