RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
When I was planning to buy a 06-08 Toyota Camry I was choosing between 5 cars. So I got reports for each of them and found out that 4 cars were not in perfect condition, to say the least. The engine of the first one, judging by the images was severily damaged, another one had not actual mileage and 2 more had been hit in the front. So I bought the only one that had a clean history and happy I didn`t buy a lemon.
Helping people to recognize the fake of auto payer is a valueless work. Thank you!
Absolutely Perfect! Thank you so so much..
DO YOU HAVE
RECALLS FOR 2015 CHEVROLET CHASSIS 159 VIN 1GB6G5CG1F1126001
Recall #1Date: 04/01/2016
Component:TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014-2016 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana incomplete vehicles equipped with a 159 inch wheel base manufactured August 2, 2013, to January 30, 2016. The affected vehicles were shipped to final stage manufacturers without a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 138, "Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems."
Conequence:Without a TPMS, the driver would not be alerted if one or more tires became under inflated. Driving with under inflated tires increases the risk of a crash.
Notes:GM will notify owners, and dealers will install the hardware and software necessary to equip the vehicles with a TPMS, free of charge. The recall began on May 25, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 15819.
Recall #2Date: 04/26/2018
Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2009-2014 Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD, 2009 GMC Topkick 5000, 6000, 7000 and 8000 Series and Isuzu F Series, and 2009-2018 Chevrolet Express, and GMC Savana vehicles, equipped with certain Plastic-Handle Fire Extinguishers or Push Button 'Pindicator' Fire Extinguishers. These extinguishers may become clogged, preventing the extinguisher from discharging as expected or requiring excessive force to activate the extinguisher. Additionally, in certain models, the nozzle may detach from the valve assembly with enough force that it could cause injury and also render the product inoperable. For a full list of the affected fire extinguisher models visit: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2017/RMISC-17E062-5427.pdf
Conequence:In the event of a fire, if the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury.
Notes:GM will notify owners, instructing them to contact Kidde to get a replacement fire extinguisher, free of charge. The recall began June 11, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782, and Isuzu customer service at 1-866-441-9638. GM's number for this recall is 18146.
Recall #3Date: 05/03/2018
Component:VISIBILITY:POWER WINDOW DEVICES AND CONTROLS
Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014-2017 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vehicles equipped with power windows. Liquid may leak into the driver's power window switch and cause corrosion, resulting in high electrical resistance.
Conequence:High electrical resistance can increase the risk of a fire.
Notes:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver side window switch, free of charge. The recall began August 10, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18155.