RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Selected this company from a long list of choices because of their low prices. I checked the vehicle I was looking to buy and it was branded for not actual odometer reading. For the rest the car was fine, but I came to the conclusion that it was not worth the requested price. All in all Vininspect is a convenient and cost effective service. Thank you!
When I was planning to buy a 06-08 Toyota Camry I was choosing between 5 cars. So I got reports for each of them and found out that 4 cars were not in perfect condition, to say the least. The engine of the first one, judging by the images was severily damaged, another one had not actual mileage and 2 more had been hit in the front. So I bought the only one that had a clean history and happy I didn`t buy a lemon.
Absolutely Perfect! Thank you so so much..
DO YOU HAVE
Approved NMVTIS Data Provider
RECALLS FOR 2008 Ford F250 VIN 1FTSW21R58EA31002
Recall #1Date: 03/26/2007
Component:POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
Summary:ON CERTAIN TRUCKS EQUIPPED WITH A 6.4L DIESEL ENGINE, EXCESSIVE TEMPERATURES IN THE DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER IN THE EXHAUST SYSTEM MAY RESULT FROM EXCESS HYDROCARBONS IN THE EXHAUST.
Conequence:LACK OF POWER OR ROUGH OPERATION, UNUSUAL NOISES FROM THE ENGINE OR EXHAUST, WHITE SMOKE FROM THE EXHAUST, AND POTENTIALLY A VISIBLE FLAME OUT THE TAILPIPE CAN OCCUR.
Notes:DEALERS WILL REPROGRAM THE POWER TRAIN CONTROL MODULE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 3, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-800-392-3673.
Recall #2Date: 03/26/2007
Summary:ON CERTAIN TRUCKS EQUIPPED WITH A 6.4L DIESEL ENGINE, INSUFFICIENT CLEARANCE OF THE BATTERY POSITIVE (B+) WIRE TO THE RIGHT HAND SPLASH SHIELD BOLT MAY RESULT IN THE BATTERY B+ WIRE CONTACTING THE SPLASH SHIELD BOLT.
Conequence:LONG TERM CONTACT COULD CAUSE WIRE CHAFE, RESULTING IN COPPER WIRE BEING EXPOSED. IF THIS CONDITION OCCURS, THE BATTERY B+ WIRE COULD SHORT TO GROUND INCREASING THE RISK OF A FIRE.
Notes:DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE BATTERY B+ WIRE LOCATION AND, IF NECESSARY, REPOSITION THE WIRE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 3, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-800-392-3673.
Recall #3Date: 11/21/2007
Component:AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:DRIVER SIDE INFLATOR MODULE
Summary:CERTAIN VEHICLES FAIL TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIED IN FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 208, 'OCCUPANT CRASH PROTECTION.' THE DRIVER AIR BAG MODULE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN PROPERLY ASSEMBLED.
Conequence:THIS CONDITION MAY PREVENT THE DRIVER AIR BAG FROM PROPERLY DEPLOYING AND REDUCE OCCUPANT PROTECTION IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH.
Notes:DEALERS WILL REPLACE YOUR DRIVER AIR BAG MODULE FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON NOVEMBER 20, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-800-392-3673.
Recall #4Date: 02/28/2008
Summary:FORD IS RECALLING 87,515 MY 2008 F250, F-350, F-450, AND F-550 VEHICLES FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 207, "SEATING SYSTEMS." SOME 40% SPLIT AND CAPTAIN'S CHAIR DRIVER'S SEATS, EQUIPPED WITH LUMBAR SUPPORTS, MAY HAVE IMPROPER WELDS AT THE JOINT OF THE SEAT BACK PIVOT BRACKET AND THE SEAT BACK FRAME.
Conequence:IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH, THE SEAT SIDE PIVOT BRACKET MAY CRACK OR BREAK, INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY TO THE SEAT OCCUPANT.
Notes:DEALERS WILL ADD A REINFORCEMENT TO THE DRIVER'S SEAT BACK FRAME ON THE 40% SPLIT OR CAPTAIN'S CHAIR SEAT EQUIPPED WITH LUMBAR SUPPORT OR, IF NECESSARY, THE SEAT BACK FRAME WILL BE REPLACED. THE RECALL BEGAN ON MARCH 28, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-800-392-3673.
Recall #5Date: 04/25/2008
Component:FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY
Summary:FORD IS RECALLING 64,754 MY 2008 F-250 AND F-350 SINGLE REAR WHEEL, 4X4, 156 INCH WHEEL BASE PICK UP TRUCKS EQUIPPED WITH A TWO PIECE DRIVE SHAFT FOR FAILING TO CONFORM TO THE FUEL SPILLAGE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 301, "FUEL SYSTEM INTEGRITY." DURING A 30 MPH FRONTAL IMPACT INTO A RIGID BARRIER, THE FUEL TANK CAN MOVE FORWARD AND CONTACT A FRAME CROSS MEMBER, POTENTIALLY CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE FUEL DELIVERY MODULE WHICH CAN RESULT IN FUEL SPILLAGE.
Conequence:FUEL SPILLAGE, IN THE PRESENCE OF AN IGNITION SOURCE, COULD RESULT IN A FIRE.
Notes:DEALERS WILL INSTALL A BRACKET ON THE AFFECTED VEHICLES FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON MAY 23, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-800-392-3673.
Recall #6Date: 03/15/2011
Summary:CONTINENTAL TIRE IS RECALLING CERTAIN CONTITRAC TR TIRES, SIZE LT275/70R18 125/122S OUTLINE WHITE LETTERS AND BLACK SIDEWALL, AND CONTITRAC, SIZE LT275/70R18 125/122S, BLACK SIDEWALL, PRODUCED FROM MAY 6, 2007, THROUGH SEPTEMBER 20, 2008, SOLD AS AFTERMARKET AND INSTALLED AS ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT ON SOME MODEL YEAR 2008 AND 2009 FORD F-250 AND F-350 TRUCKS. SOME OF THESE TIRES MAY EXPERIENCE UNEVEN WEAR, VIBRATION, OR PARTICULARLY UNDER CONDITIONS OF OVERLOADING OR UNDER INFLATION IN HIGH AMBIENT TEMPERATURE USAGE, SEPARATION BETWEEN THE BELT EDGES.
Conequence:SEPARATION OF THE BELT EDGES COULD LEAD TO TREAD BELT SEPARATION, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
Notes:CONTINENTAL TIRE WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND REPLACE THE AFFECTED TIRES FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 14, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CONTINENTAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLL-FREE AT 1-888-799-2168.