RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Selected this company from a long list of choices because of their low prices. I checked the vehicle I was looking to buy and it was branded for not actual odometer reading. For the rest the car was fine, but I came to the conclusion that it was not worth the requested price. All in all Vininspect is a convenient and cost effective service. Thank you!
Absolutely Perfect! Thank you so so much..
DO YOU HAVE
Approved NMVTIS Data Provider
RECALLS FOR VIN 1FMFU17548LA43557
Recall #1Date: 12/13/2007
Component:SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:ANTILOCK:CONTROL UNIT/MODULE
Summary:CERTAIN CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE ABS AND ESC CONTROL MODULES SOLD FOR INSTALLATION ON THE VEHICLES LISTED ABOVE. SOME OF THE HYDRAULIC VALVES IN THE ESC MODULE WERE BUILT WITH EXTRA CHECK BALLS.
Conequence:THE EXTRA CHECK BALLS CAN RESTRICT THE FLOW OF BRAKE FLUID THROUGH THE VALVE AND CAUSE REDUCTION OF BRAKE FORCE.
Notes:EACH VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WILL FILE A DEFECT REPORT AND REMEDY PLAN FOR THEIR VEHICLES WHICH INCLUDED THESE MODULES AS ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT. VEHICLES WILL BE REPAIRED AT NO COST TO THE OWNER. OWNERS CAN CONTACT EITHER THEIR VEHICLE MANUFACTURER OR CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE AT 248-393-5300 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Recall #2Date: 11/21/2007
Component:AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:DRIVER SIDE INFLATOR MODULE
Summary:CERTAIN VEHICLES FAIL TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIED IN FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 208, 'OCCUPANT CRASH PROTECTION.' THE DRIVER AIR BAG MODULE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN PROPERLY ASSEMBLED.
Conequence:THIS CONDITION MAY PREVENT THE DRIVER AIR BAG FROM PROPERLY DEPLOYING AND REDUCE OCCUPANT PROTECTION IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH.
Notes:DEALERS WILL REPLACE YOUR DRIVER AIR BAG MODULE FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON NOVEMBER 20, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-800-392-3673.
Recall #3Date: 02/05/2008
Summary:FORD IS RECALLING 123,632 MY 2007-2008 EXPEDITION AND LINCOLN NAVIGATOR VEHICLES. THE DOOR HANDLE HOUSING EMBOSSMENT RETAINING THE BOTTOM OF THE INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE SPRING ON ALL SIDE DOORS MAY FRACTURE DURING NORMAL CUSTOMER USAGE. THIS CAN RESULT IN INSUFFICIENT SPRING FORCE TO RETURN THE HANDLE TO THE FULLY CLOSED POSITION. THE HANDLE MAY BE LOOSE CAUSING A RATTLE OR NOISE AND THE HANDLE MAY NOT RETURN TO THE FULLY CLOSED POSITION. THIS CONDITION MAY ALSO PROVIDE A DELAYED RESISTANCE WHEN ACTUATING THE HANDLE PRIOR TO OPENING THE DOOR.
Conequence:IN THE EVENT OF A SIDE IMPACT CRASH, THE INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE MAY CAUSE THE DOOR LATCH TO OPEN INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY TO A VEHICLE OCCUPANT.
Notes:DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE INTERIOR HANDLE SPRING ON ALL SIDE DOORS. THE RECALL BEGAN ON MARCH 5, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-800-392-3673.
Recall #4Date: 04/11/2008
Component:TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
Summary:FORD IS RECALLING 158 MY 2008 EXPEDITION AND LINCOLN NAVIGATOR VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TPMS) AND THE LIMO BUILDERS PACKAGE FOR FAILING TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 138, Z"TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEMS." THE TIRE PRESSURE WAS INCREASED FROM 35 PSI TO 40 PSI WITHOUT A COMMENSURATE UPDATE TO THE TPMS CALIBRATIONS.
Conequence:THE TPMS INDICATOR LIGHT WILL NOT ILLUMINATE WHEN A TIRE PRESSURE IS IS 25% BELOW THE 40 PSI VALUE STATED ON THE TIRE PLACARD LABEL OCCURS.
Notes:DEALERS WILL RECONFIGURE THE TPMS THRESHOLDS TO THE APPROPRIATE PRESSURES. THE RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 23, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT FORD AT 1-800-392-3673.