RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Selected this company from a long list of choices because of their low prices. I checked the vehicle I was looking to buy and it was branded for not actual odometer reading. For the rest the car was fine, but I came to the conclusion that it was not worth the requested price. All in all Vininspect is a convenient and cost effective service. Thank you!
Vininspect reports provide comprehensive and accurate information, have been really useful for me. Apart from single report, you can get packages and save money. So when I bought 16 reports I was given a $57 discount. Would definitely use the service again and recommend it to others.
When I was planning to buy a 06-08 Toyota Camry I was choosing between 5 cars. So I got reports for each of them and found out that 4 cars were not in perfect condition, to say the least. The engine of the first one, judging by the images was severily damaged, another one had not actual mileage and 2 more had been hit in the front. So I bought the only one that had a clean history and happy I didn`t buy a lemon.
DO YOU HAVE
RECALLS FOR 1991 Ford F-350 VIN 1FDKF37H1MNA83379
Recall #1Date: 02/23/1994
Component:FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
Summary:THE STEEL FUEL RETURN TUBES THAT CONNECT THE FRAME FUEL RETURN LINES WITH THE ENGINE FUEL RAIL CAN CONTACT THE PINCH WELD FLANGE CONNECTING THE DASH PANEL TO THE FLOOR PAN. CONTINUED CONTACT LEADS TO ABRASION OF THE STEEL FUEL RETURN TUBE AND EVENTUALLY RESULTS IN A FUEL LEAK.
Conequence:ABRASION OF THE STEEL TUBE WALL THAT EVENTUALLY CAUSES A FUEL LEAK MAY RESULT IN A FIRE, IF A SOURCE OF IGNITION IS PRESENT.
Notes:FORD DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FUEL RETURN TUBES WITH FLEXIBLE STAINLESS STEEL BRAIDED/TEFLON TUBES. DEALERS WILL ALSO INSPECT THE FUEL SUPPLY TUBES.
Recall #2Date: 08/02/1993
Component:FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY | FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
Summary:A MALFUNCTIONING CHECK VALVE WITHIN THE FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY CAUSES A PORTION OF THE UNUSED FUEL FROM ONE TANK TO BE RETURNED TO THE SECOND TANK. WHEN THIS OCCURS, THE CAPACITY OF THE SECOND TANK CAN BE EXCEEDED, CAUSING FUEL SPILLAGE.
Conequence:SPILLED FUEL CAN RESULT IN A FIRE WHEN EXPOSED TO ASOURCE OF IGNITION.
Notes:REPLACEMENT OF THE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR AND INSTALLATION OF REDUNDANT CHECK VALVES.
Recall #3Date: 04/25/1996
Summary:THE IGNITION SWITCH COULD EXPERIENCE AN INTERNAL SHORT CIRCUIT.
Conequence:THIS CONDITION COULD CAUSE OVERHEATING, SMOKE, AND POSSIBLY FIRE IN THE STEERING COLUMN AREA OF THE VEHICLE.
Notes:DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE IGNITION SWITCH.
Recall #4Date: 07/19/2001
Component:FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
Summary:THIS IS NOT A SAFETY RECALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAFETY ACT. HOWEVER, IT IS DEEMED A SAFETY IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN BY THE AGENCY. VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: 1990-1993 FORD F-SERIES VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH DUAL FUEL TANKS AND 4.9, 5.0,5.8, OR 7.5 LITER GASOLINE FUELED ENGINES. SOME VEHICLES CAN EXPERIENCE A CROSS TANK FUEL FLOW CONDITION DUE TO A DAMAGED CHECK VALVE IN THE FUEL PUMP/SENDER ASSEMBLY. FUEL MAY BE SUPPLIED FROM ONE TANK AND SOME OR ALL OF THE UNUSED FUEL MAY BE RETURNED TO THE OTHER TANK.
Conequence:SHOULD THIS OCCUR, THE CAPACITY OF THE RECEIVING TANK MAY BE EXCEEDED AND FUEL MAY OVERFLOW FROM THE FILLER CAP.
Notes:FORD IS EXTENDING THE WARRANTY FOR POTENTIAL FUEL CROSS-FLOW TO 12 YEARS OF SERVICE OR 150,000 MILES FROM THE VEHICLE'S WARRANTY START DATE, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST. THIS COVER WILL AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFER TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS AT NO CHARGE. IF A VEHICLE ALREADY HAS MORE THAN 150,000 MILES, THIS OVERAGE WILL LAST UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2001. IF THE VEHICLE IS EXPERIENCING A FUEL CROSS-FLOW CONDITION, DEALERS WILL REPAIR THE CONDITION FREE OF CHARGE.
Recall #5Date: 05/22/2001
Summary:THIS IS NOT A SAFETY RECALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAFETY ACT. HOWEVER, IT IS DEEMED A SAFETY IMPROVEMENT CAMPAIGN BY THE AGENCY. EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION: FORD IS REPLACING ALL FIRESTONE WILDERNESS AT 15, 16, AND 17 INCH TIRES MOUNTED ON FORD TRUCKS AND SUVS. FORD REPORTS TREAD SEPARATION CAN OCCUR DUE TO A COMBINATION OF THE SENSITIVITY OF THE TIRE DESIGN TO STRESS, AGING, AND MANUFACTURING DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PLANTS. FORD IS REPLACING THESE TIRES TO PREVENT POSSIBLE PREMATURE TIRE FAILURE. VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: THE VEHICLES LISTED BELOW MAY HAVE BEEN ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH FIRESTONE WILDERNESS AT TIRES OR MAY HAVE HAD WILDERNESS AT TIRES INSTALLED DURING THE FIRESTONE RECALL LAUNCHED IN AUGUST 2000. CERTAIN 1991 THROUGHT 2002 FORD EXPLORER CERTAIN 2001 THROUGHT 2002 EXPLORER SPORT, AND SPORT TRAC CERTAIN 1997 THROUGH 2002 MERCURY MOUNTAINEER CERTAIN 1991 THROUGH 2001 RANGER CERTAIN 1999 THROUGH 2001 EXPEDITION CERTAIN 1991 THROUGH 1994, AND 1997 MODEL YEAR F-SERIES CERTAIN 1991 THROUGH 1994 BRONCO NOTE: BOTH ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT AND REPLACEMENT TIRES ARE AFFECTED.
Conequence:SHOULD THE TREAD SEPARATE AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS, A VEHICLE CRASH COULD OCCUR, POSSIBLY RESULTING IN PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.
Notes:THE REPLACEMENT/REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM FOR THIS CAMPAIGN EXPIRED ON MARCH 31, 2002. HOWEVER, CUSTOMERS CAN CONTACT FORD AT 1-877-917-3673 OR GO ON-LINE TO WWW.FORD.COM FOR POSSIBLE ASSISTANCE.
Recall #6Date: 04/27/1993
Component:STEERING:WHEEL AND HANDLE BAR
Summary:KEYS ATTACHED TO THE KEY RING OF AN IGNITION KEY WHILE IT IS IN THE VEHICLE IGNITION CAN BECOME LODGED IN THE STEERING LOCK RECEIVER AS THE STEERING WHEEL IS BEING TURNED.
Conequence:THE LODGED KEYS CAN CAUSE LOSS OF STEERING CONTROL, WHICHCAN RESULT IN AN ACCIDENT WHEN THE VEHICLE IS BEING USED ON THE HIGHWAY.
Notes:A SHIELD WILL BE POSITIONED BETWEEN THE STEERING WHEEL AND THE IGNITION SWITCH AND HELD IN PLACE BY THE STEERING LOCK BAND.
Recall #7Date: 03/03/1992
Component:SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DRUM:SHOES/LININGS
Summary:A REVISED BRAKE LINING NOISE INSULATOR RESULTED IN A DECREASE IN THE THERMAL INSULATION BETWEEN THE BRAKE LINING AND THE FRONT BRAKE CALIPER PISTON. THIS CAUSED GREATER HEAT TRANSFER TO THE CALIPER PISTONS WITH THE POTENTIAL TO OVERHEAT THE BRAKE FLUID AND DIMINISH BRAKE EFFECTIVENESS DURING SEVERE BRAKING CONDITIONS.
Conequence:INCREASED STOPPING DISTANCES AND INABLILITY TO HOLDVEHICLES ON A STEEP GRADE RESULTS IN INCREASED RISK OF ACCIDENT IN THE EVENT OFA SUDDEN STOP OR WHEN CONSTANT BRAKING IS NEEDED TO MANEUVER THROUGH AREAS WITHSTEEP GRADES.
Notes:ADD SNAP-IN INSULATORS THAT ATTACH TO EACH OF THE FRONT BRAKE CALIPER PISTONS. IN ADDITION, VEHICLES WITH 7.5 L ENGINES WILL HAVE INSULATION ADDED TO THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT BRAKE LINES.