RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Helping people to recognize the fake of auto payer is a valueless work. Thank you!
Absolutely Perfect! Thank you so so much..
DO YOU HAVE
Fuel Economy Information
- Types of Fuel: Premium Gasoline
- Combo: 25.1601 MPG
- City, gallons per 100 miles: 4.5
- Highway, gallons per 100 miles: 31
- Combo, gallons per 100 miles: 4
- CO2 emissions g per mile: 361
RECALLS FOR 2013 Acura ILX Technology VIN 19VDE1F7XDE005015
Recall #1Date: 07/19/2012
Summary:Honda is recalling certain model year 2012 Honda CR-V and model year 2013 Acura ILX vehicles. If the manual or power door lock is activated while an interior front door handle is being operated by an occupant, the cable connecting the interior door handle to the door latch mechanism may become loose and move out of position. There is a possibility that the cable can move far enough out of position to prevent the door from properly latching.
Conequence:If the door is not fully latched, the door may open while driving or in a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury to the vehicle occupants.
Notes:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front door latch assemblies in the affected vehicles, free of charge. Additionally, the interior front door handles in certain Honda CR-Vs will also be replaced, free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on, or about, August 16, 2012. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
Recall #2Date: 06/13/2014
Summary:American Honda Motor Co., Inc (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2013 Acura ILX vehicles manufactured January 16, 2012 to March 1, 2013, ILX Hybrid vehicles manufactured January 12, 2012 to February 7, 2013, and certain model year 2014 ILX vehicles manufactured May 2, 2013, to May 31, 2014, and ILX Hybrid vehicles manufactured October 18, 2013 to February 19, 2014. Excessive heat temperatures around the headlight bulb and reflector unit may diminish the output of the headlight and cause smoke, melting, and fire. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
Conequence:The diminished light output may decrease the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Additonally, the excessive heat coming from around the bulb and reflector could cause the headlights to overheat, increasing the risk of a fire.
Notes:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the headlights, free of charge. The recall began in July 2014. Owners may contact Acura customer service at 1-800-862-2872. Honda's number for this recall is JE9.
Recall #3Date: 02/03/2016
Component:AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:DRIVER SIDE INFLATOR MODULE
Summary:Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2007-2011 Honda CR-V, 2011-2015 CR-Z, 2010-2014 FCX, and Insight, 2009-2013 Fit, 2013-2014 Fit EV, 2007-2014 Ridgeline, 2013-2016 Acura ILX, 2013-2014 Acura ILX Hybrid, 2007-2016 RDX, 2005-2012 Acura RL, 2009-2014 Acura TL, and 2010-2013 Acura ZDX vehicles. The affected vehicles are equipped with a dual-stage driver frontal air bag that may be susceptible to moisture intrusion which, over time, could cause the inflator to rupture.
Conequence:In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Notes:Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the inflator, free of charge. The recall began March 2017. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are JY0, JY1, and JY2.