RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
When I was planning to buy a 06-08 Toyota Camry I was choosing between 5 cars. So I got reports for each of them and found out that 4 cars were not in perfect condition, to say the least. The engine of the first one, judging by the images was severily damaged, another one had not actual mileage and 2 more had been hit in the front. So I bought the only one that had a clean history and happy I didn`t buy a lemon.
Helping people to recognize the fake of auto payer is a valueless work. Thank you!
DO YOU HAVE
RECALLS FOR 1998 ACURA 2.3CL VIN 19UYA3252WL010872
Recall #1Date: 05/16/2002
Summary:ON CERTAIN SEDANS, COUPES, HATCHBACKS, AND SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, ELECTRICAL CONTACTS IN THE IGNITION SWITCH CAN DEGRADE DUE TO THE HIGH ELECTRICAL CURRENT PASSING THROUGH THE SWITCH WHEN THE VEHICLE IS STARTED.
Conequence:WORN CONTACTS COULD CAUSE THE ENGINE TO STALL WITHOUT WARNING, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
Notes:DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE IGNITION SWITCH. OWNER NOTIFICATION BEGAN JUNE 14, 2002. OWNERS WHO TAKE THEIR VEHICLES TO AN AUTHORIZED DEALER ON AN AGREED UPON SERVICE DATE AND DO NOT RECEIVE THE FREE REMEDY WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME SHOULD CONTACT HONDA AT 1-800-999-1009 OR ACURA AT 1-800-382-2238.
Recall #2Date: 10/27/2003
Summary:ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES AND MINI VANS, THE IGNITION SWITCH MAY WEAR EXCESSIVELY AND PREVENT PROPER INTERLOCK OPERATION, MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO TURN THE IGNITION KEY TO THE "OFF" POSITION AND REMOVE THE KEY WITHOUT SHIFTING THE TRANSMISSION TO "PARK."
Conequence:IF THE VEHICLE OPERATOR DOES NOT SHIFT TO "PARK" BEFORE REMOVING THE KEY AND FAILS TO ENGAGE THE PARKING BRAKE, THE VEHICLE COULD ROLL AND A CRASH COULD OCCUR.
Notes:DEALERS WILL PERFORM AN INSPECTION PROCEDURE THAT DETERMINES THE AMOUNT OF CYLINDER BODY WEAR. IF SIGNIFICANT WEAR IS INDICATED, THE DEALER WILL REPLACE THE CYLINDER BODY, COLLAR, AND LATCH PLATE. IF NO SIGNS OF WEAR ARE INDICATED, DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE LATCH PLATE WITH A REDESIGNED PART. OWNER NOTIFICATION BEGAN DECEMBER 8, 2003. OWNERS SHOULD CONTACT HONDA AT 1-800-999-1009 OR ACURA AT 1-800-382-2238.
Recall #3Date: 05/10/1999
Component:SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER BALL JOINT
Summary:VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: PASSENGER VEHICLES. CERTAIN VEHICLES WERE MANUFACTURED WITH BALL JOINTS THAT CAN PREMATURELY WEAR OUT AND, IN THE WORSE CASE, THE BALL JOINT WOULD SEPARATE CAUSING THE FRONT SUSPENSION TO COLLAPSE.
Conequence:THIS CONDITION WOULD RESULT IN VEHICLE DECELERATION AND A SUDDEN LOSS OF POWER. ALSO STEERING CONTROLLABILITY WOULD BE REDUCED.
Notes:DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FRONT SUSPENSION LOWER BALL JOINTS.
Recall #4Date: 02/10/1998
Component:POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:PARK/NEUTRAL START SWITCH
Summary:VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: PASSENGER VEHICLES (HONDA ACCORD SEDANS MANUFACTURED FROM SEPTEMBER 18, 1997 TO JANUARY 10, 1998; COUPES MANUFACTURED DECEMBER 11, DECEMBER 15, 1997, AND JANUARY 5, 1998; ACURA 2.3CL MANUFACTURED OCTOBER 22, 1997 THROUGH JANUARY 7, 1998). DURING MANUFACTURING, THE CASTING DIE CAUSED AN IRREGULARITY IN THE RIGHT-SIDE TRANSMISSION COVER. THIS IRREGULARITY CAN LIMIT THE MOVEMENT OF THE PARKING PAWL ACTUATION LEVEL AND PREVENT ADEQUATE ENGAGEMENT OF THE PARKING GEAR PAWL. THIS DOES NOT COMPLY WITH FMVS NO. 114, "THEFT PROTECTION."
Conequence:THIS CONDITION CAN CAUSE THE VEHICLE TO ROLL DOWN AN INCLINE WHEN THE TRANSMISSION IS LOCKED IN "PARK," INCREASING THE RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
Notes:DEALERS WILL INSTALL A COLLAR ON THE TRANSMISSION PARKING PAWL TO ENSURE PROPER MOVEMENT OF THE ACTUATION LEVER.