RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Selected this company from a long list of choices because of their low prices. I checked the vehicle I was looking to buy and it was branded for not actual odometer reading. For the rest the car was fine, but I came to the conclusion that it was not worth the requested price. All in all Vininspect is a convenient and cost effective service. Thank you!
Absolutely Perfect! Thank you so so much..
DO YOU HAVE
Approved NMVTIS Data Provider
RECALLS FOR 2011 Volvo S40 VIN yv1672ms8b2546253
Recall #1Date: 11/22/2010
Summary:VOLVO IS RECALLING CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH POWER FRONT PASSENGER SEATS. THE FRONT SEAT RAIL'S DETECTION SYSTEM WAS MANUFACTURED INCORRECTLY AND MAY PERMIT THE PASSENGER TO FORWARD THE SEAT BEYOND THE INTENDED MAXIMUM.
Conequence:POSITIONING OF THE SEAT BEYOND THE INTENDED MAXIMUM CAN CAUSE INCREASED RISK OF INJURY TO THE PASSENGER IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH.
Notes:DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE FRONT POWER SEAT STOPS FOR BOTH FRONT SEATS FOR THE PRESENCE OF AN "END STOP" AND REPAIR THE VEHICLES AS NECESSARY FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON DECEMBER 23, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT VOLVO AT 1-800-458-1552 OR AT CUSTOMERCARE@VOLVOFORLIFE.COM.
Recall #2Date: 03/18/2011
Component:STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
Summary:VOLVO IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011 S40 PASSENGER VEHICLES. A CRACK ON THE TOP SIDE OF THE PASSENGER SIDE SUPPORT MEMBER IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT MAY HAVE DEVELOPED DURING THE FORMING PROCESS IN COMPONENT PRODUCTION.
Conequence:THE CRACK COULD HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE FRONT STRUCTURE AND MAY REDUCE THE CRASH PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE.
Notes:DEALERS WILL INSPECT FOR CRACKS ON THE TOP SIDE OF THE PASSENGER SIDE SUPPORT MEMBER IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT. IF NO CRACK IS FOUND, NO FURTHER ACTION IS NEEDED. IF THE INSPECTION REVEALS THAT A VEHICLE HAS A CRACK IN THE SIDE SUPPORT MEMBER, THE VEHICLE WILL IMMEDIATELY BE TAKEN OUT OF SERVICE. A NEW REPLACEMENT VEHICLE OF EQUAL SPECIFICATION WILL BE PROVIDED BY VOLVO. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR BEFORE APRIL 15, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT VOLVO CUSTOMER CARE CENTER AT 1-800-458-1552, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 8:30 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M. EST. OR E-MAIL AT CUSTOMERCARE@VOLVOFORLIFE.COM.