RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Selected this company from a long list of choices because of their low prices. I checked the vehicle I was looking to buy and it was branded for not actual odometer reading. For the rest the car was fine, but I came to the conclusion that it was not worth the requested price. All in all Vininspect is a convenient and cost effective service. Thank you!
When I was planning to buy a 06-08 Toyota Camry I was choosing between 5 cars. So I got reports for each of them and found out that 4 cars were not in perfect condition, to say the least. The engine of the first one, judging by the images was severily damaged, another one had not actual mileage and 2 more had been hit in the front. So I bought the only one that had a clean history and happy I didn`t buy a lemon.
Helping people to recognize the fake of auto payer is a valueless work. Thank you!
DO YOU HAVE
Approved NMVTIS Data Provider
RECALLS FOR 2012 Volvo S60 VIN yv1622fs4c2097456
Recall #1Date: 06/01/2011
Component:FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
Summary:VOLVO IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 S60 PASSENGER CARS MANUFACTURED FROM NOVEMBER 18, 2010, THROUGH MAY 5, 2011. THE SOFTWARE FOR THE FUEL PUMP UNITS MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FUEL PUMPS AND COMPONENTS RESULTING IN INSUFFICIENT FUEL TRANSFER IN THE PUMP UNIT.
Conequence:UNDER CERTAIN DRIVING CONDITIONS, THERE MAY BE ENGINE HESITATION AND POSSIBLE ENGINE STALL EVEN THOUGH THE FUEL GAUGE INDICATES UP TO 1/4 OF THE FUEL IS LEFT IN THE TANK. THIS CONDITION INCREASES THE RISK OF A VEHICLE CRASH.
Notes:VOLVO WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND DEALERS WILL UPGRADE THE ENGINE CONTROL MODULE SOFTWARE, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JULY 1, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT VOLVO AT 1-201-768-7300.
Recall #2Date: 06/06/2011
Component:FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
Summary:VOLVO IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 S60 PASSENGER CARS MANUFACTURED FROM JANUARY 18, 2011, THROUGH JANUARY 28, 2011. THE MALE PART OF THE FUEL LINE QUICK CONNECTOR END SHAPE WAS PRODUCED WITH DIMENSIONS OUT OF SPECIFICATION, LEADING TO EXCESSIVE ASSEMBLY FORCE ON THE FEMALE CONNECTOR ASSEMBLY AND THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE LOCKING FUNCTION MAY NOT BE ENGAGED.
Conequence:IF A VEHICLE EXHIBITS THIS CONDITION, THE FUEL LINE QUICK CONNECTOR MAY DETACH AND THE ENGINE MAY STALL, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH. THE CUSTOMER MAY ALSO NOTICE A FUEL SMELL AND LEAKAGE. A FUEL LEAK IN THE PRESENCE OF AN IGNITION SOURCE COULD RESULT IN A FIRE.
Notes:VOLVO DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FUEL LINES FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JUNE 24, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT VOLVO AT 1-201-768-7300.
Recall #3Date: 10/18/2011
Summary:VOLVO IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2006-2012 C70 VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM NOVEMBER 15, 2005, THROUGH JULY 31, 2011, AND MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 S60 VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JULY 14, 2010, THROUGH APRIL 16, 2011, THAT WERE EQUIPPED WITH OPTIONAL ACCESSORY SPARE TIRE KIT. THESE VEHICLES FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NUMBER. 110, "TIRE SELECTION AND RIMS." THESE VEHICLES DO NOT CONTAIN THE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH THE OPTIONAL ACCESSORY SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL KIT.
Conequence:A MISPRINTED LABEL COULD LEAD TO IMPROPER TIRE INFLATION WHICH COULD RESULT IN A TIRE FAILURE, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
Notes:VOLVO WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE VEHICLE AND INSTALL THE LABEL AS NECESSARY, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON FEBRUARY 23, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT VOLVO AT 1-201-768-7300.
Recall #4Date: 03/14/2012
Summary:VOLVO IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 S60 AND XC60 PASSENGER VEHICLES. AN INCORRECT MIXTURE OF UNDERBODY COATING AND OVER-APPLICATION CAN RESULT IN RIGID, ICICLE-LIKE AREAS HANGING FROM VEHICLES UNDERCARRIAGE.
Conequence:IF THIS CONDITION EXISTS, THE UNDERBODY COATING MAY PENETRATE THE FUELS LINES AND CAUSE FUEL LEAKAGE, INCREASING THE RISK OF A FIRE.
Notes:DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE VEHICLE UNDERCARRIAGE, AND IF EXCESSIVE UNDERBODY COATING IS FOUND IN THE FUEL LINE AREA, IT WILL BE REMOVED. IF THE INSPECTION REVEALS THAT THE FUEL LINES ARE DAMAGED, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 25, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT VOLVO CUSTOMER CARE CENTER AT 1-800-458-1552.
Recall #5Date: 02/28/2012
Summary:VOLVO IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 S60, XC60, S80 AND XC70 VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM MAY 16, 2011, THROUGH OCTOBER 6, 2011. IN THESE VEHICLES, THE WIRE HARNESS UNDER THE FRONT SEATS MAY HAVE NOT BEEN ATTACHED PROPERLY TO THE SEAT FRAME. AS A RESULT, WHEN THE SEATS ARE MOVED TO ADJUST THE SEATING POSITION, THE WIRE HARNESS MAY GET PULLED, CAUSING IT TO DISCONNECT.
Conequence:IN THE EVENT OF CRASH, THE FRONT AND/OR SIDE IMPACT AIR BAGS MAY DEPLOY IMPROPERLY OR NOT AT ALL, INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY. ALSO, THE LAP BELT PRETENSIONER MAY NOT DEPLOY.
Notes:VOLVO WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND, IF NECESSARY, SECURE THE SEAT WIRE HARNESS. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 12, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT VOLVO CARS AT 1-800-458-1552.
Recall #6Date: 11/22/2013
Component:ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
Summary:Volvo Cars of North America, LLC (Volvo) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 S60 vehicles manufactured June 22, 2010, through May 14, 2012, and equipped with 5-cylinder B5254T5 (VIN code 62) engines. In the affected vehicles, the vehicle may not alert the driver of a low oil pressure situation.
Conequence:Without being warned of a low oil pressure situation, the driver may continue to drive the vehicle until it stalls, which increases the risk of a crash.
Notes:Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle's software so that the driver is alerted should there be a low oil pressure situation, free of charge. The recall began on January 10, 2014. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552. Volvo's number for this campaign is R29436.
Recall #7Date: 11/26/2019
Summary:Volvo Car of USA LLC (Volvo) is recalling certain 2011-2017 S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC vehicles. A component within the door latches may break, making the doors difficult to latch and/or leading the driver or a passenger to believe a door is securely closed when, in fact, it is not.
Conequence:A door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant.
Notes:Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will replace all four door latches, free of charge. Interim letters notifying owners of the safety risk were mailed on January 24, 2020. A second letter will be mailed once the remedy is available. Owners may contact Volvo customer service at 1-800-458-1552. Volvo's number for this recall is R89978.