RESULTS ARE BEING LOADED FOR:
Compare to CARFAX®
- Up to $35 for a car history report? Forget it! VinInspect checks the history of the car for the low price of $8.99.
- Get title and salvage history with NMVTIS, the largest and most reliable source of vehicle data in the U.S. for cars, trucks, motorcycles and anything else.
- Open lien/loan data through one of the most trusted sources.
- Blindingly fast! Search over 40 million total loss and salvage records across the U.S.
- Auto auction records 100% free of charge.
- One free picture if your vehicle shows up on an auto auction.
- No added monthly fees or subscriptions. Just a one-time cost of $8.99 to find out the auto history!
Compare to AutoCheck®
- AutoCheck could cost up to $30 for vehicle check. Compared to just $8.99 for a car check at VinInspect, it’s no contest!
- Using our VIN search, you will get access to tens of millions of salvage, junk and insurance total loss records!
- Open lien/loan data.
- AutoCheck relies on sources that can take forever for a response. VinInspect gets this information to you almost immediately.
- AutoCheck isn’t powered by the NMVTIS — the largest database of vehicle records in the U.S. We are.
Our Dealer Program
- Huge discounts are available for our trusted dealers!
- Get the peace of mind that comes with a clean title
- Improve your sales and keep costs down
- Special discounts available depending on the state you’re in!
Our Affiliate Program
- Cheap and inexpensive to get started with no sign-up fees!
- Stable earnings and prompt payouts
- Choose between different partnership programs: Link or Banner
- We handle all order processing, report delivery and customer billing! You just sell the vehicle information from NMVTIS.
- Access to up-to-date statistics to help you evaluate your marketing efforts
- Advanced tracking tools, customer service support, intuitive affiliate panel, and much, much more!
Your vehicle FOUND! Look what records we check:
Selected this company from a long list of choices because of their low prices. I checked the vehicle I was looking to buy and it was branded for not actual odometer reading. For the rest the car was fine, but I came to the conclusion that it was not worth the requested price. All in all Vininspect is a convenient and cost effective service. Thank you!
Vininspect reports provide comprehensive and accurate information, have been really useful for me. Apart from single report, you can get packages and save money. So when I bought 16 reports I was given a $57 discount. Would definitely use the service again and recommend it to others.
Absolutely Perfect! Thank you so so much..
DO YOU HAVE
Approved NMVTIS Data Provider
RECALLS FOR 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe VIN 1gnscbe03dr297889
Recall #1Date: 01/02/2013
Component:POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION | STEERING:COLUMN LOCKING:ANTI-THEFT DEVICE
Summary:General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, and Escalade EXT; Chevrolet Avalanche, Express, Silverado HD, Silverado LD, Suburban, and Tahoe; and GMC Savana, Sierra HD, Sierra LD, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles, manufactured between November 7, 2012, through December 18, 2012, for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 102, "Transmission Shift Lever Sequence, Starter Interlock, and Transmission Braking Effect", and FMVSS No. 114, "Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention." The vehicles may have been built with a fractured park lock cable or a malformed steering column lock actuator gear in the lock module assembly.
Conequence:As a result, the vehicle may shift from Park with the ignition key removed or the ignition key in the OFF position. The vehicle may also shift out of Park without application of the brake pedal while the key is off. Either of these scenarios may cause the vehicle to roll away after the driver has exited the vehicle, resulting in a possible vehicle crash and/or injury.
Notes:GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and replace the steering column as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on January 21, 2013. Chevrolet owners may call 1-800-630-2438. Cadillac owners may call 1-866-982-2339. GMC owners may call 1-866-996-9463.
Recall #2Date: 10/01/2014
Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Cadillac CTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, and Yukon XL, and 2014 Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Express, Impala, Silverado HD, Traverse, GMC Acadia, Savana, and Sierra HD vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the chassis electronic module may be internally contaminated, resulting in an electrical short.
Conequence:If the module experiences an electrical short, the vehicle could stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Notes:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the chassis electronic module, free of charge. The recall began on December 26, 2014. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-006 (Cadillac), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), and 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GMs number for this recall is 14515.